The Newest Kitchen Launches: Caraway, Our Place, Ooni, Tovala and YETI
Get up-to-date on all the newest kitchen releases, including an exclusive cast iron pot from Our Place that's only available for a limited time.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
March is shaping up to be a treasure trove of new product launches from cult-favorite brands. This Shopping Editor is here for it. Especially when new releases include Taste of Home editor-tested brands like Caraway cookware, Ooni pizza ovens and Our Place (creators of the viral Always Pan).
This year, brands are surprising us with bold new colors, like Le Creuset’s Matte Navy Collection and cookware with all-new functionality, like Caraway’s Steamers Duo and HexClad’s Dutch oven. These new releases not only make the best gifts for chefs, but they’re paving the way for innovations in the best cookware sets and luxury kitchen appliances.
March Product Launches
- Caraway: Caraway debuts their Copper Collection and an all-new Iconics colorway, featuring bold black and white hues. Pick up their popular bakeware set or tea kettles in stunning shades.
- Emilie Henry: We adore the newest addition to Emilie Henry’s lineup: the Sublime Dutch Oven. Available in three gorgeous tones, these ovens are handcrafted in France (ooh la la!). They’re fabricated from heirloom-quality ceramic for perfect heat distribution, every time.
- HydroFlask: Three new tints—warm Mesa, cooling Dew and calming Lupine—join HydroFlask’s line of reusable water bottles and tumblers. Totaling 90 new products, these new additions to HydroFlask’s lineup channel springtime activities and cool running water.
- Ooni: Ooni’s pizza ovens are a favorite among Taste of Home readers, so we’re excited to announce the arrival of the Ooni Volt, which we covered in our in-depth review. Plus, they recently announced the Karu 12G Multi-Fuel, which uses wood or charcoal for a traditional wood-fired experience or an optional gas burner for lightning-fast ‘za.
- Our Place: The Perfect Pot gets a cast iron makeover with the new Cast Iron Perfect Pot. Available in six stunning shades, the cast iron version of the internet-famous Perfect Pot combines six different cooking methods to create a pot that does it all. If you love it, hurry—there’s limited stock. Once it sells out, it won’t be back.
- Tovala: We love Tovala’s innovative smart oven that streamlines cooking, so of course we’re excited about the newly-released smart oven air fryer. Not only does it deliver perfectly crisp meals and snacks, but Tovala’s ready-made meals take seconds to prep when using it.
- YETI: The Canopy Collection’s lime green hue is “inspired by a world hidden under the treetops,” and we’re obsessed. Pick up all their famous finds in the earthy tone, including the Rambler and Roadie.
Our Top Picks
Baking and Cooling Duo in Black and Gold
We already adore Caraway bakeware—just check out our rave review of the five-piece baking set. Not only are their sheet pans and muffin tins free of potentially toxic materials, but an ultra-slippery ceramic coating makes them so easy to clean. And, of course, they look gorgeous.
This baking and cooling duo set includes their iconic large baking sheet and cooling rack. The large baking sheet fits a big batch of sticky buns, and we love that the matching gold cooling rack nestles inside for easy storage. Pick up this perfect pairing in the bundle and save $10 rather than purchasing them separately.
Emerald Copper Cookware Set
Emerald is the perfect name for this eye-catching color. Paired with the stunning new copper details, this copper cookware set gives off a vintage charm that reminds us of our grandmas’ heirloom pans. The natural patina of copper makes it age beautifully, so as the years go by, this set will only get prettier.
Add a touch of sophistication to your kitchen by picking up the entire set at a savings of $150 when you buy the cookware together rather than separately. The Martha Stewart cookware collection on Amazon has a similar feel if you’re hunting for a complementary set.
Whistling Tea Kettle in White and Gold
Listen—I love my electric tea kettle, and nothing can change that. But when new product launches in the kitchen bring us gorgeous stovetop centerpieces like the Whistling Tea Kettle from the Iconics Collection, I go weak.
I just can’t get over how elegant it looks. There’s enough tea to go around, after all—and sometimes rustic charm beats modern innovation. It’s on sale for $50 off, and I can’t ignore fate!
Emile Henry Sublime French Ceramic Dutch Oven
We’ll need to make room in our list of the best Dutch ovens if the Emilie Henry ceramic Dutch oven performs as flawlessly as it looks. All three shades—matte black, navy and deep green—are chip-resistant and perform well on every type of cooktop.
From high-heat searing to low and slow simmering, the Dutch oven delivers delightful results. It’s even oven safe to 930°F—that’s impressive!
12-Ounce Cooler Cup in Lupine
If you’ve ever wondered why there isn’t a product like the Mr. Coffee mug warmer for cans, let me introduce you to the cooler cup. This insulated cup keeps a 12-ounce beer or soda cold for hours. Can your traditional can koozie do that? The best part is the flexibility—pop the collar on the bottom to instantly transform this cooler into a cup.
Pick one up in the new spring-ready shade, Lupine.
32-Ounce Wide Mouth in Mesa
It’s no secret that we love insulated cups here at Taste of Home. From the Stanley Quencher (spoiler alert: we’re obsessed!) to HydroFlask’s numerous designs, we’ll try anything that claims to keep our cold drinks cold. The 32-ounce wide-mouth tumbler in Mesa isn’t just pretty—it’s incredibly practical.
Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours, and the wide-mouth design fits ice cubes for extra chill. A good-quality water bottle is one of the best investments the discerning outdoorsman can make, and this one is also budget-friendly.
16-Ounce Coffee with Flex Sip Lid in Dew
If you’re trying to turn a new eco-friendly leaf, you probably know that reusable straws are one of the best reusable versions of everyday things. They’re better for the environment and make it easy to sip your favorite mocktails. There’s no straw required with the 16-Ounce Coffee with Flex Sip Lid in Dew thanks to the innovative design.
The Flex Sip lid, designed with hot beverages in mind, is leakproof when closed. Thanks to the lid, there’s no need to fear burns or spills.
Ooni Karu 12G Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven
Ooni’s pizza ovens are some of the best outdoor pizza ovens on the market. Now they’re even better, thanks to the Ooni Karu 12G. Unlike the other pizza oven options you’d find at Amazon or Walmart, this oven uses wood, charcoal or gas to cook up authentic pizzas in just 60 seconds.
We love the flexibility of choosing the fuel source every time we bake, and the Karu 12G’s convenient size and portability make it easy to enjoy fresh pizza anywhere.
Cast Iron Perfect Pot
If you love Lodge cast iron cookware, you’ll fall for the Cast Iron Perfect Pot. From the lid to the handles, the Perfect Pot’s innovative design supports a range of cooking options. The lid’s dome shape self-bastes pot roasts and other low-and-slow meals, and the enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning to use.
Every Perfect Pot comes with handy grooved silicone grips and a beechwood scraper that rests on the handles when not in use.
Tovala Smart Oven Air Fryer
Those looking for the best air fryer are in luck—Tovala’s newest smart oven includes air frying capabilities. Toast, air fry, bake or broil your way through any recipe with five different cooking modes and temperature controls.
What sets Tovala ovens apart from the competition is their meal plan. While the smart air fryer works on any food, it includes the ability to scan Tovala meal bar codes and automatically programs the cooking time and method. There’s no work on your end required to enjoy hot, chef-quality meals in minutes.
YETI Tundra in Canopy Green
The best place to store your non-alcoholic wine on the go is in the YETI Tundra. This classic cooler offers enough room for 54 cans or up to 37 pounds of ice. That’s more than enough for a rafting trip or weekend hike. Secure it with padlocks, and this tough cookie is certifiably bear-proof.
YETI Rambler Mug in Canopy Green
Coffee product retailers rarely consider outback indulgences like cowboy coffee, but the YETI Rambler mug does. It delivers heavy-duty insulation that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for hours. Because of the massive 14-ounce size, campers regularly use this mug as a bowl. We love a cup that does double duty!
Want more fun product picks and money-saving deals from our shopping experts and Test Kitchen? Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.