Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
For our first Thanksgiving with my husband's family, I wanted to bring a special dish and decided I couldn't go wrong with a dessert that combines cheesecake and pumpkin pie. It was a huge success!—Jodi Gobrecht, Bucyrus, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into crust. Place pan on baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Combine the topping ingredients; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 465 calories, 30g fat (19g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.