Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
For our first Thanksgiving with my husband's family, I wanted to bring a special dish and decided I couldn't go wrong with a dessert that combines cheesecake and pumpkin pie. It was a huge success!—Jodi Gobrecht, Bucyrus, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into crust. Place pan on baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Combine the topping ingredients; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 465 calories, 30g fat (19g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.