Slow-Cooked Reuben Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
Makes30 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Snack rye bread or rye crackers
- Place the first five ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- Stir to blend. Serve spread with bread.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 4, 2018
Really good. Have used slow cooker and baking in oven. Personal preference, I use dried beef instead of corned beef. Great served with pretzels!!
Sep 14, 2017
This is fantastic! It fit just fine in my 1 1/2 qt. cooker. Baking it in the oven has worked well for me. So happy to run across this recipe again.
Dec 13, 2016
In what world are all of these ingredients going to fit into a 1.5-quart slow cooker?
Dec 30, 2013
this dip is excellent. I have made it baked in oven also. I serve with Pinah Rye crisps. Never any leftovers.