Hot Chocolate Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup instant hot cocoa mix (about 3 packets)
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vanilla marshmallow bits (not miniature marshmallows)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa mix, baking cocoa, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Gently stir in marshmallow bits and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake until set, 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 81 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 13, 2019
These are so good, love them and with the cocoa mix it is so easy - easy and delicious
Aug 12, 2019
I would love to make these cookies, but I don't understand what vanilla marshmellow bits are. Where can I get them, a brand or some other clue please.