Fruit and Cheese Board
Who says cheese and sausage get to have all the fun? Make this a party go-to with any fruits that are in season. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total time: 25 minutes
- 10 fresh strawberries, halved
- 8 fresh or dried figs, halved
- 2 small navel oranges, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces seedless red grapes, about 1-1/2 cups
- 1 medium mango, halved and scored
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces seedless watermelon, about six slices
- 1/2 cup unblanched almonds
- 8 ounces Brie cheese
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- On a large platter or cutting board, arrange fruit, almonds, cheeses and honey. If desired, drizzle some of the honey over the mascarpone for serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 304 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Charcuterie Board in Fruit (formerly known as Juicy) 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.