Warm Chicken Tortellini Au Gratin
This is one of my favorite recipes. Pasta from Monday plus roasted chicken from Tuesday equals this delicious dish on Wednesday. It's fast and delicious, and paired with a green salad and toasty bread, you have a meal that's fancy enough for company. —Brenda Cole, Reisterstown, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 cups refrigerated spinach tortellini, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups grated Asiago cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup of juices. Coarsely chop; combine with chicken, tortellini, mayonnaise, 1 cup cheese and reserved artichoke liquid. Place artichoke mixture in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until bubbly and starting to brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 709 calories, 54g fat (13g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Warm Chicken Tortellini Au Gratin in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.