Red, White and Blueberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Spread melted chocolate onto bottom and sides of crust. Arrange sliced strawberries over chocolate.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spread over strawberries.
- Decorate pie with whipped topping, blueberries and halved strawberries. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 383 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 27, 2018
Fabulous Colorful Dessert. My Family loves this Pie.
Jun 21, 2018
I made this pie today and we love it. It was easy to prepare and delicious to eat. I used sugar free pudding mix and whipped topping but no other changes. We will have this again.Volunteer Field Editor
Jun 12, 2018
Very good pie! I didn't use quite as many berries for decoration. As mentioned previous, a larger pie shell would be good as it was full.
May 29, 2011
Also, I might try using a 9-inch pie instead of an 8-inch. The filling was up to the brim in an 8-inch, almost overflowing.
May 28, 2011
Very delicious! I made this for Memorial Day and it turned out very nicely, and it was fairly simple to make. The only issue I had was spreading the remaining white chocolate on the graham cracker crust; it didn't really work very well and just got all crusty on the bottom. But it still tasted great!
Aug 21, 2009
You can print recipes without the ads, just go to print this recipe under the pictue!
Jul 10, 2009
This pie is delicious. Served it 2 4th of July's in a row and got rave reviews. Wish I could print it out in recipe format, not include all advertisements with it.
Jul 5, 2009
My daughter made this pie for the 4th of July. She did have some trouble with the white chocolate. It was hard to spread into the crust. It was never the less very good. The pie would also look good without the white chocolate. Thanks!