Quick Rosemary Focaccia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Press the dough into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; top with onion, garlic, cheese and rosemary.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 123 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 20, 2015
We did this with homemade bread dough. The combination of flavors is just fantastic!! Loved it!
Oct 31, 2014
This is really good. I made the dough into two round 12" or so pizzas. I like rosemary as a subtle taste so I used only about 1/2 teaspoon of it on each pizza.
May 1, 2011
I loved this bread. Very easy to make and delicious.