Quick Rosemary Focaccia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Press the dough into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; top with onion, garlic, cheese and rosemary.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 123 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
May 20, 2015
We did this with homemade bread dough. The combination of flavors is just fantastic!! Loved it!
Oct 31, 2014
This is really good. I made the dough into two round 12" or so pizzas. I like rosemary as a subtle taste so I used only about 1/2 teaspoon of it on each pizza.
May 1, 2011
I loved this bread. Very easy to make and delicious.