Quick Barbecued Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. square disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat until heated through, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 264 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 877mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 13g fiber), 14g protein.
Oct 25, 2019
I left out the pork and beans. This recipe is a hit!
Aug 14, 2019
The other change I'd made to this recipe was using Dijon mustard since I had that on hand! I'd baked the beans since I do not have a grill.
Sep 3, 2017
how does this covered dish get it' smoky flavor???
Sep 14, 2015
Really good, easy. I left it uncovered for half the time to Carmel it up. I would make again. Janet. VFE
May 24, 2015
I really liked the flavor of these beans. But I will replace the kidney beans next time with pintos. I just like pintos better.
Aug 24, 2014
Loved this recipe. I took the advice of adding 1/2 lb. of bacon and hamburger to it. Yummy!
May 27, 2014
Substituted the kidney beans with black beans instead. Everyone loved it!
May 27, 2014
Don't care for kidney beans so replaced that with pinto beans, but recipe is awesome! Really good flavor. Next time will put in fried diced bacon and onions. Can only improve the flavor! :)
May 26, 2014
made this for my daughter's birthday and for Memorial Day party so good Wouldn't change a thing on it but I added bacon to it cuz I love bacon really good recipe
May 24, 2014
adding a 1/2 pound of cut up and fried bacon along with 1/2 pound of fried and drained hamburger makes this a winner, for sure....