Keto Meatballs and Sauce
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix sauce ingredients; heat through. Serve with meatballs.
Nutrition Facts4 meatballs with 1/3 cup sauce: 404 calories, 27g fat (13g saturated fat), 162mg cholesterol, 799mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
May 15, 2020
GET 2 FREE KETO COOKBOOKS AND ENJOY: 200 Fat-Burning Keto Recipes That Taste Great and Are Easy to Make! Click the link https://bit.ly/3cxaUr4
Aug 23, 2019
I love meatballs, they are fun to eat and so many ways to prepare them. We are on the keto diet and always looking for new recipes. Will make this again.