Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing*
Originally published as Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs in Johnsonville Sausage 2018Read Next
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.
Feb 8, 2018
A different taste than regular ground beef meatballs, and it came together so quickly.
Nov 15, 2017
Per husband, these are the best tasting meatballs I've ever made. Juicy and tasty. Added 2 Tbsp. dried onions instead of onion, 1 tsp. each dried basil, oregano, garlic powder and 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley ( because I had some!). My son loves them especially since he just recently had braces put on. Great recipe!!
Oct 4, 2016
This is my recipe for meatballs and my son absolutely loves them! He says that no one makes meatballs better than me!
Mar 25, 2016
Made these last night and thought they were delicious. Will make again for sure!
Reviews for Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs
More from Taste of Home