Idaho Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 pounds potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 3/4 cup sliced peeled cucumber
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. thick slices; place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, eggs, onions and pickle.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice and mustard; pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Fold in radishes just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 270 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 23, 2011
This is the potato salad I have been looking for. I first tasted it at my friends family gathering years ago. I moved, lost contact,and have been seeking this recipe for a long time. Thanks TOF
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.