Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon brandy extract or vanilla extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Splenda sugar blend.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 148 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Nov 8, 2011
You are right; the nutrition information on this recipe is incorrect. The correct information is: 3/4 cup equals 148 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.We apologize for any inconvenience.Sincerely,Peggy Woodward, RDFood EditorHealthy Cooking
Nov 5, 2011
I was also wondering how it is possible to add up to 7g fat. I keep a close eye on calories and fat intake and was pleased with this recipe , however am curious where you fat grams came from?
Nov 16, 2009
OK, how does all these fat-free ingredients add up to 7g of fat in less than 8oz?