Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 slices Texas toast white bread
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 box prepared macaroni and cheese, boxed or scratch made
- 4 slices applewood bacon cooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup parmesan
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and pour macaroni and cheese into it. Use a spatula to spread evenly and place in your Kenmore fridge until chilled (about 2 hours).
- Butter one side of the white bread and place the American cheese on the non-buttered side.
- Then cut a piece of the chilled mac and cheese that is slightly smaller to fit onto bread.
- Top with 2 slices of bacon (I break mine into smaller pieces) then butter remaining slice and place butter side up on sandwich.
- Heat a cast iron skillet to medium high heat and add 2-3 Tbsp. of parmesan cheese. Place the sandwich on top of the cheese and cook for 2 minutes per side. Before flipping the sandwich, add another handful of parmesan cheese to the skillet then flip the sandwich on top.
- Cook for 1 more minute then finish in a 450 degree oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and gooey.