Andalusian Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rub tenderloins with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloins. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place tenderloins in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup salad: 383 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 937mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Jan 2, 2015
Delicious!! The spice combination is unique, yet not overpowering. The green olive salad complimented the pork very well. I followed the recipe as is, except I marinated the meat for nearly 24 hours. I served this with couscous and a tossed salad. My picky hubby even liked it!
Sep 5, 2013
This is super good!Coupon for $1 off of any fresh pork product. Use it before it disappears!!! http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/09/hurry-1-off-any-fresh-pork-facebook-coupon.html
Aug 25, 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.