- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. In a large bowl, whisk sugar, flour, corn syrups, eggs, vinegar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour filling into crust. Cover edge with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake until puffed and golden (center will not be set), 35-45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 543 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.