Wheely-Good Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 414 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 571mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Feb 3, 2019
Any dressing works with this especially an oil
Jul 10, 2017
I liked this one...not a big fan of olives but I put them in anyway and they seemed to work. Could not find the parmesan/romano dressing, used parmesan pepper instead and it was tasty.
Aug 9, 2016
This was a great recipe to put together to pair with the things we grill out during the summer.
May 25, 2010
I also like to add more diced veg