Wheely-Good Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 414 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 571mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Jul 10, 2017
I liked this one...not a big fan of olives but I put them in anyway and they seemed to work. Could not find the parmesan/romano dressing, used parmesan pepper instead and it was tasty.
Aug 9, 2016
This was a great recipe to put together to pair with the things we grill out during the summer.
May 25, 2010
I also like to add more diced veg
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.