Turkey Pilgrim Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 84 pieces candy corn
- 24 Oreo Double Stuf cookies
- 3/4 cup canned chocolate frosting
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 Hershey Kisses of your choice
- 3/4 cup canned vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring
- 6 miniature marshmallows, halved
- 6 mini Oreo cookies
- 12 Rolo candies
- Insert seven pieces of candy corn in a fan shape into half of the Double Stuf cookies. Position each cookie perpendicular to a remaining Double Stuf cookie; attach with chocolate frosting.
- Using chocolate frosting, attach a peanut butter cup and a kiss to the front of each cookie. Tint vanilla frosting orange. For eyes, attach two marshmallow halves to each kiss with a small amount of orange frosting.
- Twist mini cookies apart; remove and discard cream filling. Attach a Rolo to each mini cookie half with chocolate frosting and attach to tops of turkeys.
- Using remaining frosting, pipe pupils, mouths and legs on turkeys. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 394 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 31, 2015
Oct 30, 2015
I made these and used them at each place setting. They were a huge hit.
Nov 3, 2014
They have all flavors of Kisses this time of the year. I do remember a candy corn kiss last year so I'm assuming that is what we see in the photo. Good luck finding them-I'd try Target.
Oct 1, 2014
This is so cute; however, the "Kiss" has me baffled. I can see where there is something for the beak but it is colored like a "Candy Corn". What am I missing?