Turkey Pilgrim Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 84 pieces candy corn
- 24 Oreo Double Stuf cookies
- 3/4 cup canned chocolate frosting
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 Hershey Kisses of your choice
- 3/4 cup canned vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring
- 6 miniature marshmallows, halved
- 6 mini Oreo cookies
- 12 Rolo candies
- Insert seven pieces of candy corn in a fan shape into half of the Double Stuf cookies. Position each cookie perpendicular to a remaining Double Stuf cookie; attach with chocolate frosting.
- Using chocolate frosting, attach a peanut butter cup and a kiss to the front of each cookie. Tint vanilla frosting orange. For eyes, attach two marshmallow halves to each kiss with a small amount of orange frosting.
- Twist mini cookies apart; remove and discard cream filling. Attach a Rolo to each mini cookie half with chocolate frosting and attach to tops of turkeys.
- Using remaining frosting, pipe pupils, mouths and legs on turkeys. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 394 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 31, 2015
Oct 30, 2015
I made these and used them at each place setting. They were a huge hit.
Nov 3, 2014
They have all flavors of Kisses this time of the year. I do remember a candy corn kiss last year so I'm assuming that is what we see in the photo. Good luck finding them-I'd try Target.
Oct 1, 2014
This is so cute; however, the "Kiss" has me baffled. I can see where there is something for the beak but it is colored like a "Candy Corn". What am I missing?