Super Quick Chicken Fried Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil and remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until rice begins to brown.
- Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine. Drizzle with remaining sesame oil.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 548 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 163mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 38g protein.
Nov 6, 2017
Easy, delicious and nutritious.
Oct 25, 2017
This is a make again in my house! Great flavor! Thank you for the great recipe!
Dec 29, 2016
Very easy, tasty ,healthy meal.
Dec 15, 2016
Tiffany5149 try Uncle Bens Brand they have the heat and serve in the packets i'm sure that's that they are talking about not sure where you would find them in your area.
Oct 18, 2016
This sounds great, but I need some suggestions on where to find the garden vegetable rice. Thanks!
Oct 16, 2016
I want to make this recipe, but couldn't find ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice. Can someone tell me where to find it? Thx!
Feb 20, 2016
The whole family really enjoyed this meal, lucky for me the kids like veggies. Loved how quick and easy this recipe is. Didn't make any adjustments. Definitely a keeper and will be making this a lot!!!!
Feb 1, 2016
easy and tasty.. Added a little low sodium soy sauce when mixing it all up, turned out yummy.
Oct 13, 2015
The entire family enjoyed this simple and tasty recipe. I only used olive oil and reduced the amount slightly. We will definitely enjoy this one again!
Aug 4, 2015
My family found this dish to be very tasty and want me to make it again real soon. I used frozen peas and carrots for vegetables because that's what my family prefers. Also, I prefer to use a little less of sesame oil.Cooked instant rice will work well also. Great taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.