Spiced Tomato Juice
I always serve this spiced-up tomato juice at our family's Easter Sunday brunch, but it's good any time of year.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes8 servings (about 2 quarts)
- 2 cans (32 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 medium celery ribs with leaves
- In a large pitcher, combine the first seven ingredients; stir well. Pour into glasses. Garnish with celery. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 35 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 782mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Spiced Tomato Juice in Country Extra March 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.