Shrimp & Tomato Linguine Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/3 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Additional minced fresh basil, optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp and garlic in oil over medium heat until shrimp turn pink. Add the tomatoes, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain linguine; toss with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with feta and additional basil if desired.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 376 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 611mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Oct 12, 2013
So easy and delicious. Doesn't need any changes
Feb 12, 2013
Great taste, simple and quck to prepare. i added zucchini and green pappers. Will definitely make again.
Jun 6, 2012
Delicious! A big hit!
Mar 11, 2012
Absolutely delicious! The smells that were in my house as we were cooking this were absolutely mouth watering. I used Tomatoes with Italian seasoning, as I couldn't find the fire roasted ones.Will definitely be in my dinner rotation.
Feb 16, 2012
So simple and delicious.
Feb 7, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS RECIPE!!! I did sub out chicken instead of the shrimp as I'm not a big seafood in pasta person. But this sauce is AMAZING!!!! So flavorful and lite!! I did ad a little more garlic than it stated and I also added some red pepper too so it gave it a little zip! Definately wrote this one down on a recipe card...its a keeper!
Jan 11, 2012
Easy and Tasty!
Jun 10, 2011
Delicious recipe - so quick and easy! We make this often.
Jan 22, 2011
I made this while camping and it turned out great! It is a very easy and fast meal to create.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.