Lemon Berry Trifle
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 cup whipping topping, divided
- 3 cups mixed fresh berries
- Lemon peel, optional
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. serving bowl or individual dishes. Combine yogurt and 3/4 cup whipped topping; spoon over cake. Top with berries. Top with remaining whipped topping and lemon peel if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 197 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 2, 2015
I made this for a Christmas in July gathering. It was a real hit. I used a trifle bowl and made two layers. I mixed some lemon peel in with the yogurt/cool whip mixture.