Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 6 hoagie buns, split
- 12 to 16 ounces sliced luncheon meat (salami, ham and/or turkey)
- 12 thin slices cheese (Swiss, cheddar and/or brick)
- In a small bowl, combine butter and salad dressing mix; spread 1 tablespoonful inside each bun. On bottom of each bun, layer one slice of meat, two slices of cheese and another slice of meat; replace tops. Spread 1 tablespoon butter mixture over top of each bun.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 25, 2017
These are go together quickly and are surprisingly good for being so simple. I will be making them often as my guys enjoyed them.
Jul 28, 2009
These are so simple and my whole family loves them!