Glazed Pork Crown Roast
If you need an elegant entree to serve a crowd, you can't go wrong with crown roast of pork. An easy glaze enhances every bite.—Rita Kitsteiner, Tucson, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 3 hours
- 1 jar (10 ounces) seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork crown roast (16 ribs and about 8 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until jam is melted; brush over roast. Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Cover rib ends with foil; loosely cover entire roast with foil.
- Roast 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Transfer to a serving platter. Let stand for 15 minutes. Remove foil. Cut between ribs to serve.