Gingered Lime Gelatin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 package (6 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set the pineapple aside. In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in water. Stir in ginger ale, ginger and the reserved juice. Chill until syrupy, about 45 minutes. Fold in pineapple. Transfer to a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 21 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 5, 2018
I did it with 2 small packages of sugar free jello and diet ginger ale. It was pretty good. I eat it for dessert with whipped cream on top.
Feb 16, 2011
Sub other fruits for pineapple allergy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.