Frozen Peanut Parfait Pies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread a fourth of the mixture into each pie shell. Drizzle each with a fourth of the fudge topping; sprinkle each with 1/2 cup peanuts. Repeat layers.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 492 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Apr 4, 2015
Peanut? Shouldn't this include peanut butter in the mixture with the condensed milk and the cream cheese? I think it would really add flavor!
Apr 4, 2015
This sounds amazing! I can't wait to try it.
Sep 9, 2010
Very good...my family loved it!
Apr 16, 2010
This is the BEST pie! Easty to make and delicious! If you liked this pie, you might also like the frosty toffee bits pie from taste of home.
Feb 20, 2010
Delicious! It's also a nice unique twist on cream pies. I halved the recipe and only made one.~ Theresa