I love Football and Food and these two go hand in hand! This pot can feed a large crowd for tailgaiting in a most healthy and delicious way!
- 2 quarts low sodium chicken stock
- 1 quart water ***add more if needed***
- 1 can light beer
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 5 bay leaves
- 24 fingerling potatoes -halved
- 4 ears corn cut into four rounds each
- 1 red onion quartered
- 1 package link smoked turkey sausage cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 pounds snow crab legs
- 2 pounds deveined large raw shrimp
- Place broth, water, beer and all herbs & seasonings in a large stock pot with onions, corn and potatoes.
- Bring pot to a boil, then let simmer for about 7-10 minutes.
- Add sausage and simmer until corn, potatoes and onions are cooked.
- Add crab legs and shrimp and cook until they turn pink in color about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot. Yield: serves 8