In just five minutes, you can whip up this yummy topper for toast or bagels. —Terri Christensen, Montague, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes18 servings (6 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted breads and bagels
- In a small bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth. Spread on breads and bagels.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 34 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Cinnamon Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.