Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 8 baking apples (about 3-1/2 pounds), peeled and sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cook on high heat for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with waffles, pancakes or yogurt.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 133 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 7, 2010
This recipe really delivers on the promised that it is delicous. I love the slow cooker too. Who wants to have to hang out in the kitchen all day and stir? I used brown sugar in place of regular sugar.