Berry Smoothie Pops
Three types of good-for-you berries make these pops bright and tasty. —Lisa Roman, Honolulu, Hawaii
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 9 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine the orange juice, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana nd sugar; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup berry mixture into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 44 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Fruit Smoothie Pops in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.