15 Pi Day Deals: Celebrate with Pizza Ovens, Pie Deliveries and Pie-Making Accessories
Pi Day is the only holiday that combines math and everyone's favorite holiday dessert. Celebrate with savings on pie-related delights!
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
Whether you plan on celebrating by ordering your favorite deep dish ‘za or baking up a masterful blueberry pie, Pi Day is the only day of the year you can honor a mathematical constant with food. Shop Pi Day deals for savings on pizza ovens, pie-making supplies and pies delivered straight to your door.
What is Pi Day?
Pi Day is the international celebration of the mathematical constant, 3.14. While math-loving folks largely focus on the number and its significance, those of us who are more food-motivated use it as an excuse to bake—and eat—pies in celebration.
When is Pi Day?
This year’s Pi Day takes place on March 14, 2023—aka 3.14. Get it?
How do you celebrate Pi Day?
Unlike holidays like Christmas that have set traditions, Pi Day can be celebrated any way you like. That’s part of what makes the holiday a blast. Order up some pies, experiment with a few of your own or shop the best gourmet pizza brands online and enjoy a slice of classic Neapolitan pizza with a glass of wine. The possibilities are endless.
The Best Pi Day Sales
- Amazon: Take your celebration to the next level with Amazon’s deals section. Find a huge variety of pie-related savings, from pies shipped to your door to discounts on pie-making utensils like pie plates and crust mix.
- Bake Me a Wish: Don’t sleep on delicious pies from Bake Me a Wish. Get them delivered straight to your door!
- From You Flowers: While they’re known for their elegant floral arrangements, From You Flowers also has a selection of pie-related goodies on their site.
- Gold Belly: Our favorite place to find mind-blowing desserts, dishes and snacks has an entire section of their site dedicated to Pi Day deals! Read our review of Goldbelly for more information on the retailer.
- Harry & David: Harry & David offers ready-made pies shipped to your door. I found a selection of some of their best sellers on deep discount—enjoy.
- Milk Bar: For a limited time, scoop up Milk Bar’s famous Milk Bar Pie and get a Chocolate Birthday Truffle 3-Pack for $3.14 in celebration of Pi Day.
- Omaha Steaks: Omaha Steaks offers solid discounts on delicious pies in addition to their butcher-quality favorites.
- Personalization Mall: We love this site for its HUGE selection of personalization options, and they’re having a sitewide sale of up to 50% off. Their pie plate selection is so sweet, you’ll want to pick a few up as gifts for mom and grandma this Mother’s Day.
- Solo Stove: It may sound odd to include the fire pit retailers in a list of Pi Day deals, but Solo Stove has a selection of pizza ovens that blow traditional oven-baked pizza out of the water—and they’re on sale!
- Sur la Table: Shop Sur la Table’s sale section for savings on brands like Emilie Henry and Le Creuset. You’ll find tons of deals on pie-making accessories.
- Walmart: Walmart has tons of deals on sleek bakeware, including pie plates and servers.
- Wayfair: Shop Wayfair’s kitchen sale for savings on pie plates, pie birds and rolling pins.
The Best Pi Day Deals
Classic Pumpkin Pie
If one of our best pie recipes is used the most, we’d guess it’s pumpkin pie. You simply can’t beat a classic pumpkin pie—especially when it’s 50% off when you shop Pi Day deals. Rich and creamy custard filling packed with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice makes for a delicious end to any meal.
Have one delivered to your door at a deep discount by ordering ahead of Pi Day.
Staub Stoneware Pie Dish
Staub’s heirloom bakeware is years in the making. Their stoneware pie dish distributes heat evenly. Never deal with soggy bottoms or over-baked interiors. A vibrant glass porcelain finish looks pretty on the counter, especially when holding a fresh blueberry tart.
Snag the perfect gift for a pie baker in cheery apple red or deep blue at a savings of $18.
Peach and Raspberry Pie
The best peach recipe has to be peach pie. Marry that with raspberry for a summer-ready dish filled with tantalizing flavors. This peach and raspberry pie from Harry & David—on sale for $10 off—arrives ready to serve. There’s no need to thaw it on the counter—pop it in the oven to warm it through for a hot take on this tasty dessert.
Warm, gooey filling enveloping roasted pecans and a 50% discount—what’s not to love about pecan pie? This version comes ready to eat after thawing on the counter. Or, warm it in the oven for a hot, sticky dessert you’ll dream about for days afterward. Buttery crust and layers of sweet vanilla flavor are waiting. Grab one before the deal ends.
For a twist on this classic recipe, try Joanna Gaines’ version. You won’t believe what she uses for a secret ingredient!
The Pioneer Woman Mini Pie Pans
Now is the time to take advantage of slashed prices on Pioneer Woman items during Walmart’s big Pioneer Woman sale. Ree Drummond dreamt up this dreamy set of floral pie plates. The mini size is perfect for hand pies or individual pot pies. Pick them up at a savings of $7 for a limited time.
Coconut Cream Pie
Enjoy $10 off a classic coconut cream pie when you buy it during Bake Me a Wish’s Pi Day deals. Just like the Pioneer Woman’s recipe, this creamy confection offers rich coconut filling, luscious whipped cream and comes sprinkled with toasted shredded coconut. Try this tropical dessert while it’s on deep discount, but don’t delay—it won’t last long on the counter.
Dash Mini Pie Maker
If you love cute kitchen gadgets, I dare you to resist this mini pie maker. For a meager $23 after a 20% discount, pick it up and start whipping up mini pot pies, cherry pies and almost any other pie you can think of—no oven required. It’s like an Easy Bake Oven for adults—just as fun to use as it is delicious.
Lemon Meringue Pie
Lemon meringue pie has to be one of my favorites—it’s what my grandma used to make as I was growing up, and I’ll never get tired of that sour tang. Like Ina Garten’s lemon bars, this zippy dessert comes chock full of flavor with sweet lemon curd generously topped with a delightful fluffy meringue. At a savings of $20, it’s hard to say no.
Vivid Stoneware Pie Dish
Serve up smiles with this pie dish from Fitz and Floyd. This cute home goods find, available for 30% off, offers whimsical, hand-painted details on a pretty blue dish. Despite the delicate designs, this pie plate is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Pick it up as a pretty gift, or spoil yourself with Pi Day deals.
Lobster Roll Kit with Blueberry Pie
The only thing better than blueberry pie? Blueberry pie following a lobster roll dinner, of course. Whether you enjoy it as an Easter dessert or exclusively on Pi Day, blueberry pie is a classic that should never be forgotten. Pick up this perfect pairing and save $20 on this lobster roll and blueberry pie meal delivery kit.
Classic Neapolitan Pepperoni Pizza Four-Pack
It’s hard to argue against pizza being one of the best food gifts on Goldbelly. This classic Neapolitan pepperoni pizza four-pack from Di Fara Pizza—available at a savings of $20—comes with four perfectly portioned New York–style pizzas.
Pepperoni, a tangy tomato sauce and a three-cheese blend of fresh buffalo mozzarella, fior di latte and parmigiano-reggiano top this tasty pie. Plus, they all come finished with scissor-cut basil from DeMarco’s personal garden.
Ooni makes some of Taste of Home’s favorite pizza ovens. Not only do they offer top-quality outdoor pizza ovens, but the newly-launched Ooni Volt brings the convenience of wood-fired pizza indoors. The Ooni Karu, available for 25% off, cooks classic pizza in 60 seconds—no waiting on delivery or fussing with oven temperatures.
Pi Pizza Oven
Solo Stove’s pizza ovens are so intriguing, we had to review them—after all, when is the last time you cooked a pizza over a fire? We’re pleased to report that fire pit pizzas are a hit, and you can create your own while the Pi Pizza Oven is listed at a savings of $185. The lifetime warranty on Solo Stove products shows that they stand by their ovens, so you can focus on forging delicious fire-baked pies.
Want more fun product picks and money-saving deals from our shopping experts and Test Kitchen? Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.