Starbucks Halloween Cups Are Here—and One Glows in the Dark
BRB running to get the new bling cold cups.
Fall fanatics, your season is finally here. Ever since the release of this year’s Starbucks fall menu in August, it’s felt like autumn every day. A Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand means it’s sweater weather no matter the month, right?
Well, Starbucks has even more ways for coffee-addicted fall fans to ring in the season. How? This whole lineup of Starbucks Halloween-inspired drinkware. Spooky autumn tumblers, cold cups and mugs, oh my! Is there any better way to celebrate fall than by drinking an Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato out of a Starbies Halloween cup?
The Starbucks Halloween Cups for 2023
@starbucks Calling all ghouls and goblins. 👻 Available now while supplies last. U.S. & Canada #Starbucks #Fall #Merch #Halloween ♬ original sound – Starbucks
Trick or treat! Starbucks is dropping nine new items in honor of the haunted day:
- Green Drip Cold Cup: If you’re looking for a cup that’s ideal to have around when telling ghost stories, this is the one. This 24-ounce slime Green Drip Cold Cup glows in the dark! Grab one for $29.95 and watch its incandescent glow, preferably while sipping on a secret menu Halloween drink.
- Black Bling Cold Cups and Key Chain: Add some boo-tiful Starbies bling to your Halloween with this dazzling option. It’s available in 24 or 16 ounces, along with a keychain version.
- Calavera Skull Meg: We recommend picking up this mug to sip from while watching Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween, because the skull shape is too fitting for a scary movie night. It’s only available at Starbucks within Target locations, though, so you’ll want to run to get this spooky mug.
- Multicolor Cold Cup: Add some color to your fall coffee runs with this cold cup. Featuring a dynamic pink, orange, black and green along with a lime green lid, these colors come together into a single multicolor dream cup. Pick up some 24-ounce goodness for $29.95 only at Starbucks in Target.
- Pink Pumpkin Mug: OK, this mug is too adorable not to get. This 12-ounce pink pumpkin mug channels a Barbie Halloween and we’re not mad about it. Plus, it’s only $14.95, aka a total steal.
- Green Pumpkin Tumbler: Fill up on a haunting caffeine fix with this green pumpkin tumbler. Its black background marked with glowing pink and green pumpkins are perfect for Halloween. This 12-ounce option is $19.95.
- Halloween Reusable Hot Cup 6 Pack: It wouldn’t be a Starbucks merch collection without some reusable hot cups. This pack of six features designs that scream spooky fall—look at all those pumpkins and ghosts! Each cup comes in a different color, and the full set is $19.95.
- Multicolor Drip Cold Cup: Let’s add some squiggles into the mix. This 16-ounce multicolor drip cold cup features black, orange, green and pink designs.
- Pumpkin Tumbler: Last but not least, this 16-ounce brown pumpkin tumbler. And considering its name, a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew might be the ideal drink for this Starbucks Halloween cup.
I’m ready to add every option to the list of Starbucks cups, mugs and tumblers we can’t resist and I’m not mad about it.
When do Starbucks Halloween cups come out?
Halloween-themed drinkware rolls into Starbucks cafes starting in September. If you adore any of these items, don’t wait long. The drinkware is only available while supplies last. And we expect the full collection to sell out ASAP.
As a bonus, bring a reusable cup to any Starbucks for 10 cents off your order and 25 extra stars in the rewards app. In other words, there’s more than one perk to buying some cute new Starbucks merch. Your next Starbucks fall drink may just come with a discount!