NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
Taste of Home Holiday Essentials Drawing (#618) is sponsored by Trusted Media Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Drawing begins at 12:01am (Eastern Time) on June 27th 2022, and ends at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on July 15th, 2022 (the “Drawing Deadline Date”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and/or its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners, and immediate family members and members of the same household of any such employees, officers, directors or agents are not eligible to participate in this Drawing. Drawing is void where prohibited by law. Subject to paragraph 6, all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Drawing as follows: (1) Submit one photo (maximum size of 5MB and 72 dpi) or a 30- to 60-second video (maximum size of 270MB) and no more than 50 words about something you consider to be a Holiday Essential – something you can’t live without when it comes to making your holiday menu or hosting a party: visit www.tasteofhome.com/holiday-essentials-drawing and complete the entry form as instructed by the Drawing Deadline Date; or (2) To enter without submitting a photo or video: send an email during the entry period to [email protected] with Taste of Home Holiday Essentials Drawing (#618) in the subject line and include your full name, complete mailing address and email address. Each entry must be received no later than the Drawing Deadline Date and include all required elements. There is a limit of one entry per person, regardless of the method of entry. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be included, and later entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering this Drawing, each entrant grants Sponsor, its licensees and agencies the worldwide, perpetual right to use and publish in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, the entrant’s submission, in whole or in part, and the right to use the entrant’s name and biographical information about them in connection therewith, without further compensation or authorization. Each entry has an equal chance to win. Incomplete entries and/or entries containing inaccurate entrant information will be void, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. In the event this Drawing is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Drawing and, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
3. PRIZES: A total of five (5) winners will each receive a Special Delivery Plus Box from Taste of Home with a retail value of $99. The total retail value for all prizes offered in this Drawing is $495.00. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted or assigned by the winner unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize is not available for any reason. Use of gift cards is subject to the terms, conditions, and policies of the issuer. Gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, promotion partners, judging agents and prize providers, and the respective employees, officers, directors and representatives of each of the foregoing, will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about July 18th, 2022, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximate odds of winning are estimated at 1 in 200. Winners will be notified by email and/or mail within five (5) days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, its agencies and licensees to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. NO RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL OR OTHER PROCEDURES/SEVERABILITY: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Drawing are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts sitting in New York County in the State of New York, U.S.A. and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
7. CONSUMER INFORMATION/LIST OF WINNERS: If you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest postal mailings from Sponsor, specify your request in writing to: Taste of Home Holiday Essentials Drawing (#618) Mailing List, P.O. Box 3125, Harlan, Iowa 51593-0191. To receive a list of winners, write to: Taste of Home Holiday Essentials Drawing (#618) Winner List, P.O. Box 3063, Harlan, Iowa 51593-0127. Request for list of winners must be received within one year of the Drawing Deadline Date.
|Prize||Retail Value||Number of Prizes||Odds||Final Closing Date|
|Taste of Home Holiday Essentials (#618)
Prize of 1 (one) Special Delivery Plus Box from Taste of Home
July 15th, 2022
|*Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
ALL ENTRIES HAVE THE SAME CHANCE OF WINNING.
No one will know who the winners are until after the Drawing ends. Final Closing Date is the last date entries are accepted. See Official Rules for details.
ENTRY IS FREE.
You don’t have to buy anything to enter. Just enter as instructed. You will be entered for the prize offered in this Drawing.
BUYING WON’T HELP YOU WIN.
Your chances of winning without a purchase are just as good as the chances of someone who buys something.