- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- For dressing, whisk first 6 ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Place vegetables in a large bowl; toss with dressing.
- Refrigerate, covered, until cold. Serve with a slotted spoon.
3/4 cup: 241 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 703mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.