Sicilian Chopped Salad
Loaded with fabulous flavor, this hearty salad comes together in no time. Chop the tomatoes and celery and cube the mozzarella before guests arrive, and you’ll have this ready in moments. —Beth Burgmeier, East Dubuque, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled banana peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.