Quick Cheesy Broccoli
Topped with crumbs, this cheesy broccoli is a decadent side dish for any occasion. Plus, it can be on the table in just 10 minutes! —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs, toasted
- 1/3 cup extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions; drain. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder; sprinkle over broccoli.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 101 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Cheesy Crumb-Topped Broccoli in Taste of Home October/November 2019