Pesto-Dijon Egg Salad Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 romaine leaves
- 4 slices tomato or 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a small bowl. Gently stir in eggs. Spread over four toast slices; top with lettuce, tomato and remaining toast.
Mar 20, 2020
Taste of Home has some amazing recipes for losing weight and staying healthy. If your trying to lose weight through dieting and it isn’t working, then you should check out this other Site! (https://0f01ec3k8erqq92iij5fwcau34.hop.clickbank.net/) It has amazing ways to lose weight that don’t involve diet and exercise. It’s truly the NEXT BEST THING for losing a ton of weight!
Apr 25, 2013
This is the best egg salad I've ever had. Just make sure you use decent ingredients (especially the mustard and pesto) and you'll be set.
Apr 21, 2013
My family loved this egg salad! I didn't use the red onion, and we didn't think it needed tomato. I will definitely make it again.
Mar 11, 2013
Did not taste good. Almost has a curry flavor even though there was none in the recipe. Even after a mint cookie I could not get rid of the taste.