VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- SPICY BUFFALO RANCH DIP:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- Honey mustard
- Combine onions and flour in a large resealable plastic bag; lightly crush with hands or rolling pin. Dip chicken in eggs. Add a few pieces at a time to the onion mixture; shake to coat. Place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, pepper sauce and dip mix. Serve chicken with dip and mustard. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Party Size Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p27
Reviews forParty Size Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review