Johnsonville® Sausage Bowtie Pasta
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 17 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Fresh Mild Sausage Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) bowtie pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium onion, cut in thin wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions; drain and cut into In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions; drain and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Set aside. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. In the same skillet, heat oil and saute zucchini, tomatoes, onion and garlic until tender. Add sausage, stir until heated through. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Season to taste and serve.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 25, 2018
This recipe makes an easy quick meal that tastes great. Last time I made it, I substituted diced tomatoes and it was good also.
Jun 4, 2017
Easy to prepare, great taste. It is important to follow the steps involved. If you try to shorten it or take shortcuts, the taste will change. The first time I made this, I didn't follow the process and it didn't turn out so good.