- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1 habanero pepper, finely chopped
- Place each rack of ribs on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28x18 in.). Combine 2 cups barbecue sauce, jam and habanero; pour over ribs. Wrap foil tightly around ribs.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 3 hours or until meat is tender.
- Carefully unwrap ribs. Place on baking sheets. Brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. If desired, serve with additional barbecue sauce.
1 serving: 1067 calories, 38g fat (14g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 1562mg sodium, 139g carbohydrate (122g sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein.