Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) assorted lunch meats
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Roll up each slice of lunch meat; spread a small amount of cream cheese at seam to secure roll. Insert a tomato half at one end of each roll to resemble a fingernail; secure the tomato in place with a small amount of cream cheese.
- Place seam side down on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 39 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 5, 2011
These are the coolest things-they look so creepy. Looked great on the Halloween party table and so easy to make. Will definitely be making again next year.
Oct 24, 2011
I did these but with pickles in them instead of the tomatoes they went like hotcakes.
Oct 27, 2008
I made these for our last Halloween Party and they went like wild fire. I will be making these this year too. Thanks for the great and scary recipe.Christina, TX
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.