- 3 packages (8 ounces each) assorted lunch meats
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Roll up each slice of lunch meat; spread a small amount of cream cheese at seam to secure roll. Insert a tomato half at one end of each roll to resemble a fingernail; secure the tomato in place with a small amount of cream cheese.
- Place seam side down on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
1 each: 39 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.