- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread on crackers. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3 each: 102 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.