Easy Olive Snacks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread on crackers. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 102 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 12, 2015
These are GREAT! My whole family loves them and they are quick and easy!
Apr 27, 2011
This is a great quick appetizer! I shared this recipe with my mom and she in turn used it at work for about 150 people and every one of them loved it! It is simple; using ingredients that we almost always have on hand. Tip: Make the spread ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days ahead. Then it is even faster to put together, making it an easy after school snack for hungry teens!
Dec 16, 2009
A great mixture of textures and flavors. Family and friends all loved these little snacks.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.