Dill-icious Deviled Eggs
A cute carrot garnish tops these dill-ectable deviled eggs that come together in a snap! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 12 small fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, dill, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- For garnish, cut 12 small pieces from carrot so they resemble carrots; set aside remaining carrot for another use. Place a carrot piece on top of each egg; add a dill sprig. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 73 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Curry On Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012
Nov 10, 2016
Delicious and the wee carrot on top is adorable. The leftover eggs-w/o carrots make a great egg salad sandwich. Just chop em up.
Apr 4, 2015
Oh my gosh these are so good! Made for easter dinner I just hope they make it there