Crunchy Peach-Blueberry Crisp
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Grape-Nuts
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine the peaches, blueberries and cornstarch. Transfer to an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine juices; drizzle over fruit.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the Grape-Nuts, oats, brown sugar, butter, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm with frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 226 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 13, 2015
I added more blueberries and doubled the topping and put in a 2 qt pan. I didn't have grape nuts so I used granola.Delicious.
Jul 25, 2011
Made this just as it was -- and it was wonderfully delicious. We always have Low-fat Frozen Yogurt on hand so that was no problem. It's not too sweet and the blend of flavors and textures is really mouth-watering great!