Country Goulash Skillet
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, corn, green pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in macaroni and heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 277 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 501mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Oct 1, 2017
Nice and easy recipe. Only had Rotel tomatoes. Next time I'll use one can of that and one can regular diced tomatoes. I'm sure it will freeze well, too.
Jul 19, 2015
Very tasty. Makes a large quantity for just my husband and me. I hope it freezes well.
Mar 7, 2014
I thought this was fantastic! I also added a 16 oz can of tomato sauce and a few splashes of Tabasco for some heat.
Jun 21, 2011
VERY YUMMY!! I also used diced rotel instead of stewed tomatoes and added shredded cheese. cheap easy and quick
Feb 9, 2010
Was scared at first of the stewed tomatoes as I don't usually care for them but as I made it I relized that It would be to dry if I didn't include them. As it turned out, the dish came out very good and even my 7 yr old cleaned his bowl.
Dec 11, 2008
My daughter and I created a goulash very similar to this but instead of canned tomatoes, we use Rotel tomatoes (2 cans), we use canned chopped green chilies and cheese. My husband loves it and it a quick easy worki night dinner with salad and bread.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.