Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes4 servings (1/4 cup sauce)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce: 308 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Jun 4, 2018
This is my favorite way to have pork chops during grilling season! It's very easy and delicious. To make it even easier, I have found that it is unnecessary to cook the preserves and chipotle pepper first - just mix them together and brush on the salted chops. The flavor combination is fantastic!
Feb 15, 2016
Didn't have the chopolte so just used the raspberry jam -was great and quick - and tender! Will make again! Thanks for a great idea!
Mar 25, 2015
me gusta la preparare
Jun 2, 2014
Simple, delicious, and oh so easy! My family loved it!
Dec 2, 2013
Quick, easy, and delicious!
Nov 29, 2013
This recipe was so quick and easy, and the sweet and spicy sauce really added fantastic flavor to the pork chops. My family isn't big on raspberries, so I used blackberry preserves instead - delicious!