Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 6-1/4 hours
- 1 pound beef sirloin tips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup white wine or beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the beef, carrots, celery, onion, soup and wine. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with noodles.
Dec 30, 2013
I thought it was delicious and so did my husband! And my grand daughter!
Jan 31, 2012
Yuck. B.L.A.N.D. Soupy. Absolutely no taste at all. Would Never in a million years make this again.
Dec 13, 2011
delicious! I will make it.
Dec 8, 2011
This is a nice recipe..I am gonna try this out!!
Dec 8, 2011
Dec 7, 2011
Nov 8, 2011
Great with mashed potatoes too!
Dec 4, 2010
Definitely on my family's keeper list!
Oct 27, 2009
I didn't put the carrots or the celery and in addition I added 1 beef bouillon cube and added about a tablespoon of garlic salt and it very good!