- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed and divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups onto the bottom of crust. Top with strawberries and banana slices. Add half the whipped topping to the remaining pudding mixture; stir gently until well blended. Spread over fruit. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie to within 1 in. of edge of crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with remaining strawberries and the pecans. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBanana Split Pie
"Great recipes, I made it with Cheesecake instant pudding, and I used the Sugar Free, it is great this way too."