VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip® Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake or 12 individual round sponge cakes
- Mixed fresh berries
- In a small bowl, beat pineapple and pudding mix until well combined. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until ready to assemble.
- To fill angel food cake, slice cake horizontally into three layers. Fill and top layers with filling. Top with berries.
- To fill individual sponge cakes, spoon filling into cakes and top with berries.
- For parfaits, layer cubed angel food cake, filling and 2 cups berries in 12 dessert glasses. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Angel Lush...Make it your way! in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p74
Reviews forAngel Lush...Make it your way!
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review