- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 12 ounces green candy coating disks
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 to 3 candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle on prepared baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract. Spread over white layer; sprinkle with candy.
- Chill for 10 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Green Mint Bark
Sort By :
I only gave this 3 stars because with peppermint extract, the green candy coating seized up on me. Luckily, I had purchased 2 bags, so was able to redo it with peppermint oil. That worked beautifully.
This is one of my annual "go to" recipes! I make it with the white chocolate chips and green candy melts...as well as semi-sweet chocolate chips and red candy melts! No matter where I bring it, I always bring home an empty container. Enjoy!
SO easy...and delicious too! Very festive, and adds some nice color to cookie trays!
Very easy to make! I used Peppermint Starlight Mints instead of Candy Canes and put them in the food process on pulse to crush them. This is a new Holiday must have recipe for sure :)
This recipe is so easy and quick. You can change up the extracts to make other flavors. (ex: cherry extract, cran raisins, pecans) I made up a lot of this last Christmas and every crumb was gone! Excellent recipe! Thanks Hillary!!